Enjoy our delicious gourmet Irish breakfasts served in our elegant dining room, which will help start your day the right way.
Guests can choose from a traditional Irish to a continental breakfast. We also cater for vegetarians and children.
Our food is sourced locally where possible, and all of our breakfasts are home-cooked and freshly made. We also endeavor to cater for any dietary requirements. If you have any special requests, please inform our staff on arrival so we can make sure that you will have what you need in the morning.
We can also provide breakfast to your room if you need that extra lie in, or if you simply cannot tear yourself out of our comfy beds!
Relax in the splendor of our resident's lounge where complimentary tea/ coffee and biscuits are served throughout the day. Here guests can also enjoy drinks and fine wines.
Our lounge has an elegant marble fireplace and comfy sofas for you to lie back and relax whilst enjoying a glass of wine, a nice glass of whiskey or a hot chocolate by the fire. You can even enjoy reading or flicking through some of the library of books and travel guides that are available for your perusal.
Our Residents’ Lounge also has a free to use computer with printer and internet to access your e-mails, to book or print out tickets or even just to browse the internet at your own leisure.
Breakfast Menu at the Roxford Lodge Hotel
At the Roxford Lodge Hotel, breakfast is our specialty. Here are the options that our guests can enjoy:
- Selection of cereals – Weetabix, Cornflakes, Muesli
- Gluten-free cereals also available
- Fresh fruit juices – orange, grapefruit, apple juice and filtered water
- A variety of natural and fruit yoghurts
- Fresh fruit
- Crunchy Granola
- Nutella Chocolate Spread
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee, decaffeinated tea and coffee
- Selection of herbal teas
- Hot Chocolate Drink
- Fresh Homemade brown soda bread
- White or brown toast
- Gluten Free Bread also available
- Hot Porridge/Oatmeal made with milk and/or water served with cinnamon and/or honey
- Ham and Cheese Plate with a selection of Irish Cheeses
Hot Freshly Cooked Traditional Irish Breakfast
- “The Fry Up!” - Traditional home cooked Full Irish Breakfast - Clonakilty Sausages, Bacon, Clonakilty Black & White Pudding, Grilled Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Baked Beans and Free Range Eggs freshly cooked to your liking – Fried, Poached, Scrambled or Boiled
- Full Irish “Vegetarian” Breakfast –Free Range Eggs freshly cooked to your liking, Grilled Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Baked Beans and Fresh Vegetables upon request
- Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon with the addition of any of the above
- Homemade Pancakes served with Maple Syrup or Fruit
- A Selection of Omelettes served ‘Plain’ OR add any of the following: Irish Bacon, Sausage, Tomato, Onion, Mushroom, Red Cheddar Cheese, Salmon
- Toasted Bacon ‘Butty’ (sandwich) with Fresh Tomato Relish
If you choose to enjoy a home made cooked hot breakfast, you can just help yourself to the Continental Selection, and we will take your order to freshly prepare your choice… All hot dishes are cooked to order, so may require a little wait, especially during peak times.
For room rates, which do not have breakfast included, our guests can enjoy a Continental Breakfast at a price of €6.00 per person per day or at €12.00 per person per day for a Freshly Home-cooked Breakfast.
Get a better rate for Rooms with Breakfast, just Book Direct on our website. Book Now